Desktop Base Station (DuraForce)
Special manufactured order item, ships within 3 weeks. Non-returnable
DuraForce desktop base station unit with built-in microphone and speaker. The unit has a cradle where the phone sits in for charging capabilities. Users can communicate through a built-in speaker and microphone or an attached privacy handset. A built-in rapid charging facility ensures the phone is ready for use when removed from the cradle.
- Convenient desktop operation
- Cellular or Direct Connect (Push-To-Talk mode)
- Talk hands free or use handset to private conversations
- PTT button on back of handset and on base unit
- Recording facility for both cellular and PTT calls
Call Recording - Allows the recording of cellular and Direct Connect PTT calls, by connecting a recording device to the 3.5mm recording jack located on the back below the power socket. External recording device with 2-wire analog cable needed for this features.
Compatible with the Kyocera DuraForce.